1. Spoon flour into measuring cup and level.
2. combine 2 c flour, yeast, sugar & salt in large bowl. Stir to blend, add butter and hot tap water. Beatwithmixer at medium speed for two minutes.
3. Add eggs & 1 c flour. Beat withmixer at high speed for one minute.
4. Grasdually stir in enough flour with wooden spoon to soft dough. Turn out on floured surface. Knead 5 - 10 minutes, until smooth and elastis. Cover with plastic wrap then a towel. Let rst for 20 minutes.
5. divide &shape as desuired. Place on greased pans. Brush douygh with oil. Cover lightly with plastic wrap.
6. Refrigerate 2 - 24 hours. When ready to bake remove and let stand at room temp for ten minutes.
7. Bakear 350 degrees foer 20 - 30 minutes. Remove from pan immediatly. Cool on racks. Frost as desired.
8. Makes 2 large coffee cakes or 2 dozen dinner rolls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (395g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 439 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.8g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.1g||150 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 126.9mg||39 %|
|Sodium 14415.6mg||497 %|
|Potassium 202.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 471
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!