1. Add corn to large sauce pan along with all ingredients except water and cornstarch.
2. Stir corn mixture over medium heat until butter is melted.
3. Combine water and cornstarch and stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
4. Slowly add water to corn in sauce pan, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat to simmer and stir until sauce thickens.
6. Let simmer, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender, about 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (108g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 20.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 2745.2mg||95 %|
|Potassium 220.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 14.9g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 142
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.