1. In a bowl, mix the P.A.N. Pre-cooked Yellow Corn Flour with the dry ingredients: wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, vigorously blend the milk, egg and liquid cheddar cheese.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
4. Add the corn and mix well.
5. In a fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat the oil to 325°F.
6. To make the bites, shape into balls and flatten. Fry until golden. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
7. For the tots, fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden.
8. Serve with your favorite sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (197g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 750 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 83.3g||111 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 52.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 23.2g|
|Cholesterol 4.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 1966.4mg||68 %|
|Potassium 169.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 13.3g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 806
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.