- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Create mixture:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 beaten eggs, 1 can cream style corn, 8oz sour cream, and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Stir in 1 can whole kernel corn, 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup chopped onion, and 4 ounces diced green chilies.
- Stir in 8.5 ounces corn muffin mix until just moistened.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake mixture preheated 350 degrees F for 75 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean and the top is golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1941g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1318 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 146.4g||195 %|
|Saturated Fat 90g||450 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 40.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.2g|
|Cholesterol 428.2mg||132 %|
|Sodium 4696.3mg||162 %|
|Potassium 2342.1mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 179.4g||53 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15g||60 %|
|Sugars, other 164.4g|
|Protein 82.5g||118 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2253
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.