1. Add oil carrots, celery, onion, and oil - sauté until tender
2. Transfer to crockpot add potatoes, broth, bay leaf, salt, thyme, paprika.
3. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
4. Stir in corn and milk. Cover and cook another hour.
5. Add cornstarch and wine. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Remove bay leaf. Mash potatoes until soup is thicker.
7. Garnish with crumbled bacon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (966g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 955 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 106.1g||141 %|
|Saturated Fat 31g||155 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 44g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 21.9g|
|Cholesterol 480.6mg||148 %|
|Sodium 648.5mg||22 %|
|Potassium 2081.3mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 46.7g|
|Protein 124.7g||178 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1673
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.