1. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Whisk in eggs and milk then melted butter to make a smooth batter. Coverand let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. In a 10 inch non-stick pan on medium heat melt a smallamount of butter and swirl to coat the bottom. Pour a 2 ounce ladle of batter into the pan. Quickly tilt thepan and swirl the batter to cover the entire base of the pan, fill any holes with a little more batter.
3. Cookuntil lightly golden underneath, about 1 minute. Carefully flip crepe over with the help of a rubber spatula and cook just another 30 seconds or until set.
4. Transfer from the pan to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining butter and batter placing crepe atop of each other.
1. In a bowl combine goat cheese, crme frache and chives, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Spread 1/4 of the cheese filling evenly around each crepe leaving a 1/2 inch border free from cheese.
2. Lay slicesof salmon on top covering the cheese. From the bottom, firmly roll the crepes up into cylinders. Chill in arefrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
** Picture borrowed from web site - do not publish **
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (171g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 298 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.1g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g||93 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 205.6mg||63 %|
|Sodium 436.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 723.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.8g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 50.6g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 580
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.