1. Scoop 6 tablespoons of custard powder into a heavy duty pot(preferably a pressure cooker pot). Add in a pinch of salt.
2. Pour in cream corn into the pot together with the warm water.
3. Turn on the stove at moderate level. Stir the mixture well.
4. Put in sugar followed by vanilla essence.
5. Do not leave the mixture. Continue stirring until it turns glossy and slightly stiff to stir.
6. Turn of the stove. Remove pot from heat.
7. Pour the mixture into a mould of serving dish.
8. Refrigerate the mixture for 2hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (4g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 15
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.