1. In a bowl, combine the P.A.N. Pre-cooked Yellow Corn Flour, P.A.N. Sweet Corn Mix, cornstarch, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs and beat. Pour in the buttermilk, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar. Blend.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients until combined. Just before adding the last batch of the dry ingredients, add the blueberries and almonds.
4. Fill the individual muffin molds ¾ full with the batter.
5. Top with a few slivered almonds and sugar.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 320ºF.
7. Let cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (104g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 22.8mg||7 %|
|Sodium 700.6mg||24 %|
|Potassium 186.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 9.4g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 132
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!