1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium/high heat. Cook Ball Park Angus Beef Franks just until they show grill marks. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
3. Pour cornbread batter into a greased and parchment lined 9x13 baking dish. Place 6 hot dogs evenly over batter, only gently pushing them into the batter.
4. Bake for 17-20 minutes until bread is set and lightly browned.
5. Heat a saucepan over medium high and sauté onions and garlic until turning translucent, 2-3 minutes.
Add ground beef to pan and break up with spoon to crumble. Cook until meat is no longer pink and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and all of the dried seasonings.
6. Drain the beans and add them to the seasoned meat along with the diced tomatoes and hot dog.
7. Simmer for 20-30 minutes.
8. Cut the cornbread along the side of each hot dog, leaving a bit of space on both sides to form a bun.
9. Spoon a hearty scoop of the Hot Dog Chili over and sprinkle with cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (203g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 38.6mg||12 %|
|Sodium 205.5mg||7 %|
|Potassium 600.2mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 13.7g|
|Protein 17g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 234
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!