1. Prepare the dry corn bread mix according to package directions. Cool and crumble.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the celery and onion until soft.
4. In a large bowl, combine the celery, onions, 3 cups crumbled corn bread, eggs, chicken stock, sage and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
5. Place into prepared dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Note: Sage can be a very strong ingredient, so add it a little at a time until it gets to the level you like.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (343g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 244 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.1g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 367mg||113 %|
|Sodium 1216.1mg||42 %|
|Potassium 400.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.6g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 55.1g|
|Protein 20.1g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 568
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!