1. Whisk together dry ingredients. set aside.
2. in a stand mixer combine the wet ingredients until blended
3. Slowly add in dry ingredients until fairly incorporated. Batter should be thick, but thin enough to pour into pan
4. Bake in a large 10" Lodge cast-iron skillet or nonstick 10" x 10" baking pan
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove pan and brush top of cornbread with melted dairy free butter or coconut oil. return to oven and continue baking another 15-20 minutes or until top springs back to the touch and is golden brown
6. if you are using a wedge pan or muffin pans, baking time will need to be reduced to about 20 minutes (total).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (138g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 1.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 336.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 199.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 34.9g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 168
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!