- Mix and Bake Cornbread Mix as instructed in 2 8" pans (Set aside and allow to cool)
- Combine Miracle Whip and Sweet Pickle Juice together in medium bowl, feel free to add up to another ? cup to thin dressing if desired (Set Aside for later)
- Fry and Drain Bacon (set aside for later)
- In Cassorole Disk put Dark Red Kidney Beans in bottom
- Layer in Green Peppers
- Layer Tomatoes
- Layer Green Onions
- Layer Serrano Chiles (Optional for adding spice to the dish)
- Crumble and layer Bacon
- Pour Dressing all over top of salad
- Crumble cornbread on top of Salad and cover and place in Refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving
- Right before serving completely stir and mix
Alternatives: You can crumble cornbread for 1st layer of salad if desired, great texture, but is planning on having leftovers will be soggy.
Substitute Turkey bacon for Pork Bacon
Canned Corn and Black Beans could also be added for extra texture and flavors
This is a great quick and simple salad for any occasion.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (98g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 205 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.8g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 33.7mg||10 %|
|Sodium 575.3mg||20 %|
|Potassium 146.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 251
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.