1. Trim brisket, removing as much fat as possible
2. Place in stock pot and cover with cold water. Add pickling spices.
3. Slowly bring heat up to 180 F. Move pot to oven; stabilze heat at 180F. Simmer for a minimum 5 hours or overnight.
4. Remove from pot, drain. Place on a rack in a roasting pan, fatty side up.
5. Sprinkle top side with garlic powder, ground cloves and lots of papricka.
6. Bake at 350 F. for 45 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (454g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 301 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.4g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 281.2mg||87 %|
|Sodium 358.3mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1496.9mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 94g||134 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 703
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!