1. Place silverside into the bowl of a 5 litre slow-cooker
2. Add remaining ingredients (water should just cover the silverside)
3. Cook in slow cooker for 8 hrs.
4. Keep 1 cup liquid stock for sauce below
1. Beat egg and sugar together in saucepan
2. Add flour, mustard, pepper and salt
3. Stir in liquids gradually
4. Cook in a saucepan over medium heat until mixture thickens.
Alternatively, cook silverside in pressure cooker for 45mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (472g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 26.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 1760.7mg||61 %|
|Potassium 51.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 9.6g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 51
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!