1) Find a parking spot between all the fucking SUVs and other monstrosities.
2) Get through the parking lot without getting hit by some lard ass shoving cheap pizza into their facehole.
3) Grab an American sized grocery cart and stuff it with stuff that will make us fat.
4) Spend your week's earnings & don't forget the ID cart that we also pay for so that corporate America can track our movements and consumption so that they can better advertise to us so that we can immediately recycle their coupons which we pay for anyway because we got upsold to that stupid black card.
5) Fill every square inch of your car with all the pre-prepared food that we bought.
6) Behave like the lard ass in #2 above and hit anyone not best described in #1 above and anyone in #3.
Have Leigh go instead.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!