1. Fry mince and onion for 5 minutes until mince is browned.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes until they begin to brown.
3. Mix in flour, then stock, tomato puree Worchester sauce, mustard and bayleaf.
4. Season, then bring to the boil, stirring. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. Meanwhile, cook the cabbage until just tender and drain.
6. Heat mash potato as per instructions, then add to cabbage and combine.
7. Spoon the mince into an ovenproof dish. Spoon the potato mix over the mince and grill until golden.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (288g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 85mg||26 %|
|Sodium 436.9mg||15 %|
|Potassium 720mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 8.5g|
|Protein 26.4g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 351
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.