Prepare cake tin:
Lightly grease and line the bottom and sides of the pan with greaseproof baking paper or parchment paper. Wrap the base of the cake tin with aluminium foil if using a springform tin, to prevent seepage.
1. Melt cream cheese, butter and milk over a double boiler. Cool the mixture. Fold in the flour, the cornflour, egg yolks, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
2. Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy. Add in the sugar and whisk until soft peaks form.
3. Add the egg whites mixture to the cheese mixture, fold well. Pour into a 8-inch round cake pan.
4. Bake cheesecake in a water-bath for 1 hour 10 minutes or until set and golden brown at 160 degC.
5. Remove tin from water-bath. Leave to cool in oven with door ajar for about 1 hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (237g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 438 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.7g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.4g||137 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 437.2mg||135 %|
|Sodium 440.1mg||15 %|
|Potassium 239.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 55.6g|
|Protein 14.7g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 709
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.