1. Coat apples in flour and white sugar. Stir in raisins, cranberries, cinnamon, and oatmeal.
2. Pour water into slow cooker. Add apple mix.
3. Pour melted butter over apples. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
4. Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.
5. Serve over vanilla ice cream as a dessert, over oatmeal for breakfast, or use as a filling for crepes.
This is comfort food.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 34 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.7g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 28.4mg||1 %|
|Potassium 238mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.8g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 62.6g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.