1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cook the bacon; crumble and set aside; reserve bacon grease.
3. Peel and cube the potatoes; fry potatoes in bacon grease.
4. Dice the onion; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder and fry in the bacon grease.
5. Fry the mushrooms in the bacon grease.
6. Coat the chicken breasts with melted butter and season with salt and pepper and grill (I used the George Foreman grill).
7. After the chicken is cooked, cut into cubes.
8. Take Cream of Chicken soup and mix with 3/4 cup broth and season with pepper to make a sauce.
9. In an 8x8 glass dish combine chicken, mushrooms, onions and potatoes. Top with sauce and mix it all up so everything is coated in the sauce.
10. Bake for 30 minutes covered with foil.
11. Remove foil, top with crumbled bacon and bake an additional 10 minutes, uncovered.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1077g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 737 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 81.8g||109 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.5g||137 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.3g|
|Cholesterol 513.2mg||158 %|
|Sodium 2542.6mg||88 %|
|Potassium 2186mg||58 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 33.1g|
|Protein 163.1g||233 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1569
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!