1. Prepare couscous according to package cooking directions.
2. Cool. In large bowl, combine garlic, red onion, cilantro, oil and honey. Mix well.
3. Add lemon juice and shrimp; season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked couscous; mix well.
4. Form a bowl with 2 lettuce or radicchio leaves on each plate.
5. Place couscous salad inside. Garnish with lemon zest and parsley if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 129.3mg||40 %|
|Sodium 145.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 209.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 17.6g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 148
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe