1. Prepare couscous according to package cooking directions.
2. Cool. In large bowl, combine garlic, red onion, cilantro, oil and honey. Mix well.
3. Add lemon juice and shrimp; season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked couscous; mix well.
4. Form a bowl with 2 lettuce or radicchio leaves on each plate.
5. Place couscous salad inside. Garnish with lemon zest and parsley if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 129.3mg||40 %|
|Sodium 145.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 209.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 17.6g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 148
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.