1. Sprinkle half the salt over half the couscous. Rub hands with little oil, then remaining oil over couscous. Rub evenly. Add remaining couscous, continue process. Add water when rubbing.
2. Place on clean cloth, cover, and let rest 1 hour.
3. If not cooking over tagine, boil stock in bottom of steamer. Place couscous in top part, cover, let steam 1 hour.
4. Remove, transfer to bowl. Massage in butter, let cool.
5. Return to steamer for 30 mins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1010g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 971 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 107.9g||144 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.1g||190 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 54.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.3g|
|Cholesterol 126.7mg||39 %|
|Sodium 616.5mg||21 %|
|Potassium 1029.2mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 400.8g||118 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25.5g||102 %|
|Sugars, other 375.3g|
|Protein 69.6g||99 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2884
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!