1. Beat eggwhites (or mix with a mixer), when it hardens, add 1/2 cup sugar while beating until you get a stable foam.
2. In another bowl, mix all other cake ingredients + other 1/2 cup sugar.
3. Fold mixture into eggwhites and stir gently until it is homogenous.
4. Preheat oven to 180 deg. C (360 deg. F).
4. Bake for 40 minutes.
5. Leave in oven to cool down.
1. When cold, mix cream with rest of vanilla pudding poder, add 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 cup milk, mix well and spread over cake.
2. Put in refrigarator to harden.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 62.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 89.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 51.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.2g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 62.1g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 265
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.