1. Prepare pasta per package instructions and set aside.
2. Simmer broth, chicken, onions, celery, minced parsley, bay leaf, salt and pepper in Dutch oven. Cooke until chicken is tender then remove chicken and set aside.
3. Add potatoes, carrot, bullion cube, seasoned salt, and poultry seasoning to broth. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add milk, cooked pasta and chicken. Return to a simmer.
5. Melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and stir constantly until browned. Add to soup and mix well. Let soup stand for at least 20 minutes to allow flavors to mix.
6. Season to taste. Garnish with nutmeg and chopped parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1193g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1190 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 132.2g||176 %|
|Saturated Fat 40.6g||203 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 53.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27g|
|Cholesterol 669.8mg||206 %|
|Sodium 981.9mg||34 %|
|Potassium 2483.5mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 26.8g|
|Protein 173.8g||248 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2047
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.