* Make fish stock by boiling fish bones in 8 cups of water
* Remove these bones after a few minutes.
* Wash crabs, split into several parts
* Cut ginger into very thin slices
* Cut scallions and Indonesian parsley
* Reheat stock for about 5 minutes, put everything into the stock
* Add salt and pepper to taste
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1086g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 9.9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 1649mg||57 %|
|Potassium 2298.3mg||60 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.8g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 31.1g|
|Protein 28g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 358
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.