1. Melt the butter in a sauce pan
2. Add the brown sugar and bring it all to a boil
3. Reduce the heat let it simmer for 2-3 minutes
4. Preheat the oven at 350°
5. Line a medium cookie sheet with tin foil and put SOME of the saltine crackers on the bottom
6. Pour the butter/sugar mixture over the crackers
7. Bake just until bubbly (about 7-8 minutes)
8. Take it out and put some crackers and put it on top
9. Coat the crackers with chocolate chips
10. Put it back in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate chips are speadable
11. Take out and spread the chocolate chips around
12. Let it cool for as long as needed on the counter
13. Once cooled put in the fridge
14. When the candy is completely hardened, take it out and break the candy apart.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (335g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1657 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 184.1g||245 %|
|Saturated Fat 116.6g||583 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 47.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.9g|
|Cholesterol 488.1mg||150 %|
|Sodium 1337.8mg||46 %|
|Potassium 198.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 106.1g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 106.1g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2038
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!