1. Wash and core the apples, leaving the skin intact.
2. Freeze the cranberries solid.
3. In a food processor, add half frozen cranberries and half apples and turn to chop speed so that the pieces are about a 1/4? square.
4. Chop the entire pound of apples/ cranberries and place in large mixing bowl and add sugar. Chop the peel-on whole navel oranges to the same consistency and mix into the apples/ cranberries/ sugar.
5. Refrigerate and let set 1 hour before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1195g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 111623mg||3849 %|
|Potassium 23mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!