1. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into large bowl.
2. Combine orange rind, orange juice, water, egg and oil in another bowl.
3. Add liquid all at once to dry ingredients. Stir just until thoroughly moistened.
4. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Turn into a well greased 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan.
5. Bake at 350(F) degrees about 1 hour or until bread tests done (test with a toothpick or cake tester in the center. It should come out clean.)
6. Let cool in pan for about 10 minutes. Run a knife blade around the edges, and turn pan over onto a cooling rack. The bread should come out nicely, and turn it right side up so it will cool.
7. When totally cool, wrap in aluminum foil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Slice (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 164 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.3g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 16.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 1808mg||62 %|
|Potassium 93.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 25.3g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 264
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.