Lower calorie recipe from Weight Watchers. These flaky, rolled cookies are filled with cranberries and nuts. Serve warm for the best flavor.
These cookies taste best served warm. To reheat, place cookies in a preheated 325°F oven for 5 minutes. Do not microwave – it will toughen the dough.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. To make filling, combine cranberries, walnuts and granulated sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Sprinkle flour on a dry surface; roll out dough into an 11-inch square. Separate dough along perforations into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, making 16 long triangles.
4. Spoon a generous teaspoon of filling onto each triangle, leaving bare pastry at top and bottom of triangle. Roll each triangle from wide end to narrow tip.
5. Spread out rolled wedges on prepared cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
6. Move rugalach close together so they are just touching each other. Place powdered sugar in a sieve and dust over rugalach.
Serving size: 1 cookie.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 2.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!