1. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT for the fresh cranberries and orange liqueur in a heavy pot.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3. Bring to a boil and let boil for about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes. Most of the cranberries should have "popped" by this point.
5. Remove from heat and cool.
6. Cover and refrigerate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 39 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 11.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 18.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 99.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 6.9g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.