1. Grill or broil turkey cutlets until center reaches 155 degrees
2. Meanwhile, to make sauce, put fresh cranberries and water in small pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and add salt and sugar. Mix well until cranberries pop. Cook for 4-7 minutes or until desired consistency.
Cook wild rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in medium-size saucepan for 15 seconds, then add scallion and chestnuts. Stir quickly, then add cocked rice. Stir. Add broth, cranberries, black pepper and sea salt. Stir and cover.
4. Cook 5-7 minutes over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally .
5. To serve, place grilled turkey cutlets in a serving dish atop wild rice medley. Pour the cranberry sauce over the cutlets and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (250g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 86.3mg||27 %|
|Sodium 1529.3mg||53 %|
|Potassium 663.9mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 43.2g|
|Protein 42.3g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 430
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!