Incredibly Yummy Biscuits!!!
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Line 3 baking trays with non stick baking paper.
2. Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
3. Add the condensed milk and flour to the butter mixture. Stir to combine. Stir in the crasins and chocolate.
4. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Roll tablespoonfuls of 1 portion into balls. Divide among the prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Use the palm of your hand to flatter slightly. Bake in oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 8-10 min or until light golden. Set aside on the trays for 3 min to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Repeat with remaining dough portion.
I sometimes make larger biscuits, I get 48 out of the batch and I increase baking time to 20 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (28g)|
|Recipe Makes: 72 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 17.4mg||5 %|
|Sodium 145.8mg||5 %|
|Potassium 40.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 14.6g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 127
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.