1. Melt butter in saute pan.
2. Add onions & bell pepper then saute till soft.
3. Add Crawfish tails, Green chilies, and Rotel tomatoes.
4. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Set aside and cool for about 10-15 minutes.
6. While mixture is cooling combine, in large mixing, Jiffy Cornbread Mix, Honey Cornbread Mix, Baking Soda, Salt and Sugar.Mix thoroughly.
7. Mix into dry mixture Cream Corn, Cheese, Cooking Oil, and Eggs. Mix until moist.
8. Combine with cooled sauteed ingredients.
9. Spray a 9X13 baking dish with Pam. Pour in ingredients.
10 Cook in 350 oven for 45 minutes.
11. Cut into 6 or 12 equal pieces.
1. After 35 minutes take a toothpick and stick it into the cornbread. It does not have to be completely dry. It can have a little moistness on the toothpick.
2. Can be a main dish or side dish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1856g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1140 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 126.7g||169 %|
|Saturated Fat 71.9g||360 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 736.5mg||227 %|
|Sodium 1684.1mg||58 %|
|Potassium 4219.9mg||111 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 214.9g||63 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 207.6g|
|Protein 102g||146 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2321
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!