4 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese (use the fat free or 1/3 less fat)
12 pieces of bacon (whatever kind of meat you want to use)
1 bunch of scallions
1/2 teaspoon of Salt or accent to taste
1. Fry your bacon until it’s really crispy (that doesn’t mean burnt) rinse the grease off.
2. Put your cream cheese in a bowl and mash it up so it can be soft.
3. Cut up your scallions in small pieces and rinse them off.
4. Sprinkle your scallions, bacon and salt over the cream cheese and mix together.
5. Form the cheese into a ball and use plastic wrap to wrap it up.
6. Refrigerate until its firm. When it gets firm you can shape it better.
7. Put it on a platter and surround with crackers.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (33g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 20.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 223.9mg||8 %|
|Potassium 52.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8.9g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.