1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
4. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
5. Fold in cranberries.
6. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
center comes out clean. Cool the muffins for five minutes before removing from pan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (218g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 393.2mg||121 %|
|Sodium 536.2mg||18 %|
|Potassium 163.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 93.7g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 92.2g|
|Protein 12.8g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 630
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!