1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepot.
2. Saut onions until translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and saut until tender and lightly browned.
4. Add flour and cook on gentle heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add all liquids and bring to a boil.
6. Simmer for 10 minutes and season as desired.
We had this in Walt Disney on our Honeymoon
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 209 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.3g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g||73 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 73.6mg||23 %|
|Sodium 301.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 205mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 12.3g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 271
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.