1. Preheat oven to 350(F). Grease sides and bottom of 11x7 baking dish.
2. Chop the onion. Heat butter over med-high heat until melted. Stir in onion. Saute until tender.
3. Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk and pimento in a med bowl & mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 cup of cheese. Arrange biscuits over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, about 20 min longer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (315g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 333 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g||79 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 136.4mg||42 %|
|Sodium 1219.1mg||42 %|
|Potassium 394.8mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.1g|
|Protein 38.2g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 553
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.