Oh so simply delish
- Oven to 350
- Combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and pepper.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 rectangles.
- Press seams and perforations together with fingers to seal.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto rectangles.
- Roll up starting with longest sides.
- Press seams together to seal.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices; place cut-side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- 1 serving = 4 bacon bites
1 serving = 4 bacon bites
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (180g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 119 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.2g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 27.8mg||9 %|
|Sodium 360.7mg||12 %|
|Potassium 236.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 21.2g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 233
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.