1. Arrange chicken breasts in shallow 9" x 13" baking disk (for ease of cleaning after line dish with foil).
2. Top each piece with a slice of cheese.
3. In small bowl, stir together soup and water; spoon evenly over chicken.
4. Coarsely crush stuffing mix and sprinkle over chicken.
5. Drizzle evenly with melted butter.
6. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees, or until meat in thickest portion is no longer pink when slashed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 109 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.3g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 32.5mg||10 %|
|Sodium 87.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 3.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 109
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!