1. In a large resealable bag, add flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add strips of chicken and shake to coat.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick frying pan with olive oil. Add the chicken and brown on each side for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove the chicken and add chicken stock to the same frying pan.
4. Add the heavy cream, balsamic vinegar, italian seasoning, and parsley and bring just to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and return chicken to the pan. Cook for another 10 minutes, occasionally spooning cream sauce on top of chicken.
5. Remove from heat and allow to sit for about 3 minutes.
6. Serve with rice or noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (983g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 324 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g||87 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 512.5mg||158 %|
|Sodium 787.6mg||27 %|
|Potassium 2165.4mg||57 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 22.7g|
|Protein 177.9g||254 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1171
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!