1. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, Sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
3. When chicken is sauteing; Cook pasta al-dente
3. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
4. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1143g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 630 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70g||93 %|
|Saturated Fat 38.8g||194 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 786.6mg||242 %|
|Sodium 874.7mg||30 %|
|Potassium 2738.6mg||72 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 37g|
|Protein 228.8g||327 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1745
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!