1. Chop up 5 cups of raw cauliflower.
2. Bring pot of water to a boil (enough to cover all the cauliflower), add the cauliflower and boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain cauliflower and place in processor.
4. Cook butter, garlic and rosemary in a saucepan over medium heat until fragrant.
5. Add melted butter, garlic and rosemary to processor and pulse several times until well combined.
6. Add cream, parmesan, salt and pepper to processor and process until smooth and creamy.
7. Taste for salt level. Serve warm and enjoy!
Total Fat: 15.25g
Total Carb: 6.25g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5g
Net Carbs: 3.75g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (310g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1240 (98%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 137.7g||184 %|
|Saturated Fat 87.1g||436 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 364.4mg||112 %|
|Sodium 1017.8mg||35 %|
|Potassium 477.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1260
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!