1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. Place flour in a shallow dish or pie plate.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and coat with flour.
4. Heat two (2) tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-heat until hot.
5. Add chicken and cook, turning once until golden (2-4 minutes per side).
6. Remove chicken from skillet.
7. Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
8. Place chicken in baking dish.
9. Heat remaining olive oil in same skillet over medium heat until hot.
10. Add garlic and onion.
11. Cook until garlic is fragrant and onion is tender (1-2 minutes).
12. Increase heat to medium-high.
13 Add whipping cream, Parmesan and pepper.
14. Cook until sauce is bubbly and slightly thickened (2-3 minutes).
15. Spoon sauce over chicken in dish.
16. Bake chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of chicken registers 180ºF (8-12 minutes).
17. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (33g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 27.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 134.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 45.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 5.3g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 122
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!