This is a quick and easy meal that is great on those cold nights! Sure to please the whole family. Works by itself our on top of mashed potatoes.
1. Empty can of chicken into large pot with enough water to boil egg noodles. Add chicken stock/bouillon and simmer about 10 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from pot and boil the mixture. Add egg noodles. Cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine soups, sour cream, and salt/pepper. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
4. Move to a baking dish, 8x8 or 9x9 and bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
OPTIONAL: Cracker topping
1. Melt 1/2 cup butter in saucepan. Remove from heat.
2. Mix 1 cup of buttery round crackers with butter. Place on top of casserole before baking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (250g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 155 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.2g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 65.9mg||20 %|
|Sodium 1115.4mg||38 %|
|Potassium 331.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 35.6g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 369
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.