1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan or medium soup pot.
2. Stir in the onion and celery.
3. Partially cover the pan and cook the vegetables over moderate heat for 9 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the chicken stock, corn, potato, and salt and bring the mixture to a low boil.
5. Lower the heat, cover the pot, and simmer for about 7 minutes, until the potatoes are just tender.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together the cream and flour.
7. Stir the mixture into the soup with the pepper.
8. Bring the soup back to a low boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 8 minutes.
9. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3345g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 934 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 103.8g||138 %|
|Saturated Fat 52.7g||263 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.2g|
|Cholesterol 311mg||96 %|
|Sodium 4031.6mg||139 %|
|Potassium 4397.4mg||116 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 204.2g||60 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g||46 %|
|Sugars, other 192.7g|
|Protein 83.4g||119 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2063
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!