1. In large mixing bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND milk and cold water. Add pudding mix; whisk until well blended, and set in the refrigerater to chill.
2. Beat the whipping cream using an electric mixer until it forms peaks.
3. Remove the pudding from the refrigerator and fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture, stirring gently to mix well.
4. Spoon one cup of the pudding mixture into a 2 1/2 quart glass serving dish.
5. Top with one third of the vanilla wafers, one third of the sliced bananas, and then one third of what remains of the pudding mixture. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired. Serve chilled. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 135 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 28.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 289.5mg||10 %|
|Potassium 325.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.6g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 64.1g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 412
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.