1. In a medium-large stock pot, add the garlic and olive oil and stir fry on medium to medium high.
3. Put stove on medium then add the butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add pepper, chicken stock, and water. Adjust the heat to high and bring to a boil. Also add any other seasonings you like. I tend to add garlic powder as well.
5. Once the stock water is boiling, add the pasta and cook per box/bag directions.
6. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the Parmesan cheese, until melted.
7. Remove the pot from the heat, and stir in the cream and parsley.
8. Serve immediately. You can add parsley to top for garnish.
Don't be afraid to experiment a bit.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1494g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 129.9mg||40 %|
|Sodium 2358.7mg||81 %|
|Potassium 1221.5mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.4g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 50.3g|
|Protein 32.5g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 582
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.