Cook pasta according to directions. Set aside.
1. Melt butter and add garlic in medium sauce pan. Cook over medium for 1 minute.
2. Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in broth and milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
4. Add parsley, salt and pepper and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
5. Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately.
Add chicken to this pasta dish to make a main dish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (283g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 374 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.6g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g||87 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.3g|
|Cholesterol 215.1mg||66 %|
|Sodium 175.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 487.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 45.1g|
|Protein 39.1g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 719
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!