1. In a sauce pan, over medium-high heat, combine all taquito filling ingredients.
2. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Wrap tortillas in a damp towel and microwave for 15-20 seconds.
4. Place about 2 tablespoons of filling across the tortilla about ? of the way up from the bottom of the tortilla, and roll the tortilla around the filling.
5. Heat about ¼ inch of oil over medium-high heat. Carefully, place 3-4 taquitos in the oil, and cook for 3 minutes on each side. (Frying them seam side down first helps them stay closed during frying!)
6. Remove from the pan and drain excess oil on the taquito on a paper towel.
7. Place cooked taquitos on a bed of lettuce and garnish with crema, cilantro, cotija, and avocado.
8. Serve & enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (5039g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3027 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 336.3g||448 %|
|Saturated Fat 70.2g||351 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 128.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 107.2g|
|Cholesterol 799mg||246 %|
|Sodium 2578mg||89 %|
|Potassium 9547.4mg||251 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1786.4g||525 %|
|Dietary Fiber 252.3g||1009 %|
|Sugars, other 1534.2g|
|Protein 459.8g||657 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 11693
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!