283 grams chicken breast
510 grams dried spaghetti
227 grams cream of mushroom
2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
28 grams diced green bell pepper
28 grams diced onion
113 grams diced roasted red peppers
2 cups chicken stock
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt And Pepper, to taste
1 cup provolone cheese
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
In a casserole pan, combine all ingredients (except provolone) and mix well.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Top with provolone cheese and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Serve with crusty French bread and rich white wine.
This will become one of America’s favorite comfort foods. This easy chicken spaghetti recipe is pretty similar to mac ‘n cheese. A one-pot baked chicken recipe that is a simple dinner idea and will satisfy even the pickiest critics.
This one-pan casserole has all of your favorite things: chicken, cheese, pasta, and a dash of roasted red peppers. This spaghetti casserole will transport you back to days when mama was cooking in the kitchen.
You can add chopped button mushrooms for a mild-earthy flavor. You may also add shrimp if you’re in the mood for seafood. Herbs such as oregano, thyme and fennel are a great addition to this chicken spaghetti recipe too. Adding some vegetables such as baby broccoli and cauliflower would be perfect to mix into this recipe as well.
Want some garlic bread to go with this dish? Take a look at our crusty French bread recipe!
Rich white wines are always perfect combination with cheese, chicken, and pasta. Take a look at our suggestions:
Do you want a more personalized wine recommendation? Use Winosity’s wine recommendation engine to find a wine that suits you.
With Winosity you can:
1. Find value wines in just a few minutes. The recommendation engine is based on your wine price and taste preferences.
2. Find wines with the flavors that you like. You can browse our list of 500,000 wines so you can search for the flavors and styles you like best.
3. Find wines you’ll love without having to sift through mounds of information. We provide you ten recommendations based on your preferences. You can further filter additional criteria if you want.
Get results in just a few seconds. Never buy a wine you hate again with Winosity.
Sharing is caring!
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a casserole pan, combine all ingredients (except provolone) and mix well.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Top with provolone cheese and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Serve with crusty French bread and rich white wine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (-1224g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: -1410 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat -99g||-132 %|
|Saturated Fat -58.8g||-294 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat -30.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat -4.5g|
|Cholesterol -306mg||-94 %|
|Sodium -3012.2mg||-104 %|
|Potassium -1266.7mg||-33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate -37.3g||-11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other -37.3g|
|Protein -89.9g||-128 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!