1. If you're frying steak, chicken, mushroom etc leave the juices in the pan. This will add a huge amount of flavour to the peppercorn sauce.
2. Melt your butter over medium heat and deglaze the pan if necessary. Fry your shallots until fragrant and translucent. (2-3mins)
3. Add in your garlic and peppercorns and fry for a minute or so until the garlic just begins to brown.
4. Pour in your Worcestershire sauce and beef stock, then stir in your cream.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Reduce to a simmer until the sauce thickens enough to coat the
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (15g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.9g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 3617mg||125 %|
|Potassium -192.3mg||-5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate -11.3g||-3 %|
|Dietary Fiber -5.1g||-20 %|
|Sugars, other -6.2g|
|Protein -2g||-3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 57
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!